Wednesday, December 1st, 2021 09:38:10

Andhra Pradesh: Schools to open from 16th August as 95% teachers have been vaccinated, District Collectors have been instructed to ensure vaccination of remaining 5% school teachers before 14th August

Updated: August 11, 2021 1:24 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

Categories