How to Sign Out your online accounts from other device
Have you ever left your online accounts open on a public computer without proper log out and scared of your personal information would be misused by strangers? For instance, you left your account without signing off on public internet centers and went miles away from the last logged in devices. In this case, you just cannot come back from miles to log out your account from that device. Now, you can sign out your online accounts from other device.
There was a time when people stored confidential personal information on Locker’s with heavy securities guarding around, but technology evolution has made everything simple, which allow its users to store any information and provides 100% safety, even the most deadliest weapon in the world cannot break it. Hence we store all confidential e-mail and bank details on reliable online accounts such as Google, Yahoo etc.
If you are in a public internet center, we recommend you to use incognito window for browsing, hence this will never keep track of anything and will automatically sign out when the browser is closed.
How to Log-Out Facebook From Other Device
There was a famous quote “face is the index of mind” but now facebook is the index of people. So if someone uses your account and misuse it by posting irrelevant content or abuse by explicit sexual chat with your friends, you will be misunderstood by your friends/family that it was you and things can never go this worse, So it is better to prevent unauthorized user access than posting an apology status for being a victim of profile hack.
- Login into your account from any computer/mobile
- Navigate to Settings and Tap to “security settings” on the left panel
- Scroll to “Where your’e logged in” and click edit
- It will list your system type such as desktop, mobile browser or Facebook android
- Expand the ‘system type’ to view all active sessions and search for the device session to be logged out with its device type, name or accessed time then click End Activity to log-out specifically from that device. (Note: If your’e not sure of the data/time/device type that was left without sign out, then click End all Activity. This will log-out your account from all device types/sessions currently logged in)
- And your’e done
How to Log-Out Gmail Account From Other Device
Searching giant Google is not solely on social media (i.e. Google plus) it also provides several other services as well, so user with a Gmail account will be automatically synced with several other google services. Signing out from any one of these services will automatically log-out you from all other services currently logged in.
- Login into your Gmail account from any computer/mobile
- Scroll below to view last account activity details and click it.
- A window prompts with a list of active sessions opened and active on other device/system. (Note: This will list only the real-time active session, even if the account seems to be not active in any other location, However there may be sessions that have not been signed out)
- You can close the activity specifically with the last logged in time/date/ip address location etc. But if your’e not sure of the device identity it is better to ‘signout from all other session’.
- “Sign-out all other sessions” will close all active sessions (i.e.log-out your accounts on all other devices) except the one your’e currently logged in with.
- And your’e done.
How to Log-Out Twitter From Other Device
Even though Twitter uses sessions to each device logged in, unlike Google and Facebook, Twitter doesn’t have visual interface to “close all other sessions”. So security is under risk. Therefore, we recommend you to change the password each time you left your account without proper Sign-out on public networks.
by Sanjay K Bissoyi