Good Morning… Coffee
Good Morning greets your coffee! You might be getting ready for work, or hurrying up your spouse for work, or your child to school. Having a cup of coffee is the best way for you to boost your energy and kickstart the day. It helps you overcome fatigue, tiredness and other restlessness. The habitual cup of coffee that one feels is essential to start the day has various health benefits associated with. Now let us know more about this hot beverage.
- Coffee contain many anti-oxidants that fight against depression and help lift up the mood.
- Coffee is likely to suppress appetite as a result of water loss from caffeine consumption and also helps in calorie burning.
- The green coffee bean burns fat fast. It increases metabolism and enhances the benefits of exercise. It does so by increasing your rate of thermo genesis.
- Drinking coffee can also help reduce cravings for snacks and sweets.
- Coffee beans contain high amount of chemical chlorogenic acids.
- This chemical is considered to have many health benefits. For those with high blood pressure this might affect blood vessels so that blood pressure is reduced.
- Black coffee without milk is very low in calorie content. It is milk and sugar which raise the calorie content in your coffee.
- Black coffee is a source of a number of anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants dampen the inflammation in the body and protect the liver.
- Coffee also contains magnesium, a mineral linked to blood-sugar regulation.
- Various studies suggest that drinking coffee decreases the risk of diabetes.
- A cup of coffee reduces your headache considerably owing to its pain-killing properties.
- Coffee lowers the risk of liver cancer and many other diseases related to liver, particularly the liver cirrhosis. It also protects the liver from carcinogens.
- It is seen that people who drink coffee are at much lower risk of heart failure compared to those who do not drink coffee at all.
- It is seen that people who suffer from stress due to lack of sleep are very much relieved after having a cup of coffee.
- People who take coffee are less likely to develop Parkinson’s disease. It can even help with the movements for those who already have it.
- Consuming coffee seems to have some protective benefits against alcoholic cirrhosis, and the person who consumes coffee regularly is less likely to be hospitalised when compared to those who don’t drink coffee at all.
- The other day I was listening to a news report that coffee allows your brain to work in a much more intelligent and smart way.
By Nibhanapudi Suguna