Pineapples are abundantly available in the markets. You must have eaten pineapple and drunk Pineapple Juice. But have you heard of pineapple water? This water is incredibly tasty, sweet, and delicious and gives a far greater number of vitamins and mineral supplements than pinecone can ever could. This water should be taken on empty stomach as the stomach will absorb all the nutrients effectively and gives you the best health benefits. Without added sugar, stocked with essential nutrients this water is a great way to stay hydrated, fight inflammation, stimulate and protect the liver among other amazing benefits.
- g Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain which fights inflammation by destroying the toxins that attack our tissues and cause pain, oedema and fluid retention.
- g It helps in arthritis. Drink this water regularly and you will definitely find the results in your body.
- Always drink this water on empty stomach so that your stomach can absorb all the nutrients because after eating even a small piece of bread, its purifying and anti-inflammatory action is impeded by other nutrients.
- With balanced diet and exercise if you take pineapple water, it can help you reduce weight. This water will make you more satisfied and reduce cravings for sweets.
- The thiamine in pineapple water will help increase metabolism by converting carbohydrates into energy.
- More than plain water, this water can furnish you with micro nutrients.
- The potassium in pineapple water is powerful in keeping the correct balance of electrolytes in the body. Potassium is an electrolyte that counteracts the effects of Sodium and helps to maintain a healthy blood pressure. Potassium can help you avoid cramps and other problems associated with daily fatigue.
- Bromelain is a compound that helps the body in disposing of toxins by diminishing the impacts of aggravation which influences the entire body. It works as a catalyst in the liver helping to synthesize vitamins and proteins.
- Pineapple water works as an aggressive channel to parasitic properties. There are a few studies that prove drinking pineapple water for three days in succession can take out tapeworms.
- The content of vitamin C in pineapple water is very high. It has an amazing approach to battle against the seriousness of many conditions. Vitamin C is the body’s essential water-solvent cancer prevention agent. It guards the body against free radicals that assault and harm ordinary cells.
- Its beneficial enzymes and anti-oxidants will help you to clean your body of heavy metals.
- Pineapple water contains Iodine. Iodine controls the functioning of thyroid gland in human body, which in turn has a significant influence on metabolic processes in the body. The bromelain content will protect you from many auto immune diseases which is great for treating problems associated with thyroid gland.
To make Pineapple water you need ½ pine apple and one litre of cold water. Peel the half pineapple and cut it into small chunks and add them to the pitcher of chilled water.
Leave it for overnight. The next day remove the pieces and drink at least one glass of water on empty stomach. The rest of the water you can drink during the day.
By Nibhanapudi Suguna